Regulated Drain Crossing Cost-Share Program

       Under this cost-sharing program, property owners are able to request the replacement of their residential driveway culvert, farm lane culvert, or other culvert crossing a regulated open drain by completing an application to participate in the program. Interested property owners can download the application below or contact the Storm Water Department for more information.